- Visit www.oufcu.com and click on the “New to Digital Banking” link.
- When logging in for the first time on desktop, you will choose “New to Digital Banking.”
- To activate online banking, you will need to enter your member number, an email address, the last four of your social security number, your birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and the numerical portion of your address. This process validates your information in the credit union’s system to be sure this is a valid registration.
- To submit the form, click to acknowledge the terms of the Online Banking Disclosure and click that you are not a robot. You can review the disclosures by clicking on the link.
- Click “Submit.”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration!
Detailed Instructions (Opens as PDF)