You may submit all forms via e-mail to or fax to (405) 325-7931

  • Address and Name Change Form– You must have two forms of identification to change your name. Please provide a copy of a social security card, marriage license, or driver’s license with married name. You can also change your address through your Online Banking. Once logged into online banking, click ‘Settings’, then click ‘Change Contact Information.’ Please allow up to 2 business days for the address changes to be in effect.
  • Account Change– Use this form to add account types such as a checking account or to add a joint owner.
  • ATM/Debit Card or PIN Replacement–  Use this form to replace existing ATM/debit cards or to order a new PIN. You may change your PIN or have your card instantly issued in person at any of OU Federal Credit Union ’s locations. You may also call (800) 448-8268 to change your PIN if you know your existing PIN.
  • Debit/ATM Card Order Form– Use this form for brand new card orders only. You may also have your card instantly issued at any of OU Federal Credit Union’s locations.
  • Remove Name–  Use this form to remove a signer from an account. All signers on the account must sign this form, including the person who is being removed.
  • Payroll Deduction & Automatic Transfer– Please use this form to notify OU Federal Credit Union on how to distribute your payroll deduction deposit or to set-up recurring automatic transfers between your OU Federal Credit Union  accounts. You may also set-up recurring automatic transfers through online banking or Bill Pay. To transfer funds between your OU Federal Credit Union account and an account at another financial institution, please use the ACH Authorization form as applicable.
  • ACH Authorization– Use this form to authorize OU Federal Credit Union to electronically transfer funds by ACH between your OU Federal Credit Union account and another financial institution account. This can be set-up as recurring or on a one time basis. Please complete the form and return at least 1 business day before you wish to begin this service. If not submitting the form in person, the maximum amount to be transferred is $2,500 per day.
  • ACH Revocation– Use this form to cancel/revoke previous authorizations for electronic ACH transfers that the credit union originates.
  • Payroll Deduction Card– Use this form to Add, Change or Update your Payroll Deduction with the University if Oklahoma. Any new card supersedes any previous cards submitted.
  • Closed Account Form– Use this form should you choose to close your account(s) with the credit union.
  • $oonerNet Account Access
  • $oonerNet Account Access Agreement
  • Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Opt-Out Form-Use this form to Opt-In or Out of Overdraft Protection for ATM and debit transactions.
  • Legacy Check Order Form
  • E-statement Cancellation Form
  • Wire Transfer Form– Use this form to authorize OU Federal Credit Union to wire funds from your OU Federal Credit Union  account to any financial institution within the US. Please complete and return to OU Federal Credit Union  in person as regulation does not allow OUFCU to accept these in any other manner. This transfer can be initiated and credited to the beneficiary on the same business day if turned in by 2:30 pm on any business day.
  • Stop Payment Request Form– Use this form to stop a check or electronic payment from posting to your OUFCU account. Please complete and return this form to us at least 2 business days before the transaction is expected to post. You may also initiate a Stop Payment immediately through Online Banking.  You may also stop payments through the Mobile App. Stop Payments cannot be applied to ATM or debit card transactions.
  • Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit– Use this form to notify OUFCU of unauthorized electronic payments to your OUFCU account. This form cannot be used to dispute ATM or debit card transactions
  • Transfund Dispute– Use this form to dispute a debit or ATM transaction on your account. The transaction must be “hard posted” to the account before OU Federal Credit Union can proceed with investigation. Please use one form per transaction.
  • Courtesy Pay Opt-Out– Use this form to opt-out of Courtesy Pay for draft/checks and ACH/Electronic Payments. To opt-out of Overdraft Protection for ATM and Debit Transactions, please complete the Overdraft Protection Opt-in/Opt-out Form.
  • Wire Instructions: Use these instructions to have funds wired into your OU Federal Credit Union account:

To: Catalyst Corporate Credit Union account #311990511

For Credit to: OUFCU account #303085094

For Further Credit to: Member name and account number

$oonerNet Login:

User ID:  

Like us on Facebook!
ncualogoequal housing logo2 Federally Insured by the NCUA