You may submit all forms via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (405) 325-7931
- Address and Name Change Form– You must have two forms of identification to change your name. Please provide a copy of social security card, marriage license, or driver’s license with married name. You can also change your address through your Online Access. Once logged into $oonernet, click ‘Settings’, then click ‘Change Contact Information.’ Please allow up to 2 business days for the address change to be in effect.
- Account Change– Use this form to add account types such as a checking account or to add a joint owner.
- ATM/Debit Card or PIN Replacement– Use this form to replace existing ATM/debit cards. You may use this form to order a new PIN. You may also change your PIN in person at any of OUFCU’s locations or call (800) 448-8268 to change your PIN if you know your existing PIN.
- Debit/ATM Card Order Form– Use this form for brand new card orders only.
- Remove Name– Use this form to remove a signer from an account. All signers on the account must sign this form, including the person who is being removed.
- Payroll Deduction & Automatic Transfer– Please use this form to notify OUFCU on how to distribute your payroll deduction deposit or to set-up recurring automatic transfers between your OUFCU accounts. You may also set-up recurring automatic transfers through $oonerNet online banking. To transfer funds between your OUFCU account and an account at another financial institution, please use the ACH Debit or Credit Authorization forms as applicable.
- ACH Authorization– Use this form to authorize OU Federal Credit Union to electronically transfer funds by ACH between your OUFCU account and another financial institution account. This can be set-up as recurring or on a one time basis. Please complete the form and return at least 1 business day before you wish to begin this service.
- ACH Revocation– Use this form to cancel/revoke previous authorizations for electronic ACH transfers.
- Payroll Deduction Card– Use this form to Add, Change or Update your Payroll Deduction
- Closed Account Form– Use this form should you choose to close your account(s) with the credit union.
- $oonerNet Account Access
- $oonerNet Account Access Agreement
- Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Opt-Out Form
- Legacy Check Order Form
- E-statement Cancellation Form
- Wire Transfer Form– Use this form to authorize OUFCU to wire funds from your OUFCU account to any financial institution within the US. Please complete and return to OUFCU in person as regulation does not allow OUFCU to accept these in any other manner. This transfer can be initiated and credited to the beneficiary on the same business day if turned in by 2:30 pm on any business day.
- Stop Payment Request Form– Use this form to stop a check or electronic payment from posting to your OUFCU account. Please complete and return this form to us at least 2 business days before the transaction is expected to post. You may also initiate a Stop Payment immediately through $oonerNet online banking. Stop Payments cannot be applied to ATM/Debit card transactions. You may also stop payments through the Mobile App.
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit– Use this form to notify OUFCU of unauthorized electronic payments to your OUFCU account. This form cannot be used to dispute ATM/Debit card transactions
- Transfund Dispute– Use this form to dispute a debit or ATM transaction on your account. The transaction must be “hard posted” to the account before OU Federal Credit Union can proceed with investigation. Please use one form per transaction.
- Wire Instructions: Use these instructions to have funds wired into your OUFCU account:
To: Catalyst Corporate Credit Union account #311990511
For Credit to: OUFCU account #303085094
For Further Credit to: Member name and account number