Become a Member
Who is Eligible to Join for Membership?
The field of membership is limited to those having the following common bond:
- Employees of the University of Oklahoma who work at any of its campuses in Norman, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or at Cameron University in Lawton, Oklahoma;
- Employees of the Oklahoma Geological Survey who work in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Military personnel assigned to the Air Force Reserve Officers Training Corps, the Army Reserve Officers Training Corps, and Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Federal employees of the Oklahoma Postal Training Operation who work in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Directors, officers, employees and volunteers of this credit union;
- Persons retired as pensioners and/or annuitants from the above employment or service;
- Graduate students, senior students, junior students, sophomore students, and freshman students of the University of Oklahoma;
- Paid members of the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association in Norman, Oklahoma;
- Spouses of persons who were deceased while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Members of their immediate families; and
- Organizations of such persons.
Click here for the membership application.