Share Savings Accounts
This powerful savings account can boost your savings while eliminating the stress, worry and time that it takes to find short-term savings alternatives, like certificates and money market accounts, to squeeze the most out of your savings.
- Free online access to accounts, e-Statements and account transfers
- $5 minimum balance opens an account.
- Dividends are paid each quarter are calculated on the average daily balance and compounded on the last calendar day each month
- 24-hour, 7 day electronic access with SoonerNet
- FREE Consultations with our friendly staff!
- No monthly fees
- Deposits to your share savings account may be made in person, through a TransFund ATM machine within the State of Oklahoma, by mail or automatically through direct payroll deposit.
- Check out our rates!
The Share Savings account is required to join OUFCU and it establishes your one equal share as a member owner of the credit union. When you become a member, your family members will also be eligible for membership. Each member’s account is insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
And remember, once a member, always a member!