Real Estate Products
This powerful savings account can boost your savings while eliminating the stress, worry and time that it takes to find short-term savings alternatives, like certificates and money market accounts, to squeeze the most out of your savings.
- Free online access to accounts, e-Statements and account transfers
- $5 minimum balance opens an account.
- Dividends are paid each quarter are calculated on the average daily balance and compounded on the last calendar day each month
- 24-hour, 7 day electronic access with SoonerNet
- FREE Consultations with our friendly staff!
- No monthly fees
- Deposits to your share savings account may be made in person, through a TransFund ATM machine within the State of Oklahoma, by mail or automatically through direct payroll deposit.
The Share Savings account is required to join OUFCU and it establishes your one equal share as a member owner of the credit union. When you become a member, your family members will also be eligible for membership. Each member’s account is insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
And remember, once a member, always a member!