You may submit all forms via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (405) 325-7931.
- Address and Name Change Form- You must have two forms of identification to change your name. Please provide a copy of social security card, marriage license, or driver’s license with married name. You can also change your address through your Online Access. Once logged into $oonernet, click ‘Settings’, then click ‘Change Contact Information.’ Please allow up to 2 business days for the address change to be in effect.
- ATM/Debit Card or PIN Replacement- Use this form to replace existing ATM/debit cards. You may use this form to order a new PIN. You may also change your PIN in person at any of OUFCU’s locations or call (800) 448-8268 to change your PIN if you know your existing PIN.
- Debit/ATM Card Order Form- Use this form for brand new card orders only.
- Travel Notification Form- Please use this form to notify OUFCU if you plan to use your ATM/Debit card when traveling.
- Remove Name- Use this form to remove a signer from an account. All signers on the account must sign this form, including the person who is being removed.
- Payroll Deduction & Automatic Transfer- Use this form to notify OUFCU on how to distribute your payroll deduction deposit or to set-up recurring automatic transfers between your OUFCU accounts. You may also set-up recurring automatic transfers through $oonerNet online banking. To transfer funds between your OUFCU account and an account at another financial institution, please use the ACH Debit or Credit Authorization forms as applicable.
- Debit Authorization- Use this form to authorize OUFCU to electronically debit another financial institution and credit your OUFCU account. This can be set up as recurring or on a one time basis. Use may also use this form to revoke previous authorization for electronic debits. Please complete and return at least 1 business day before you wish to begin this service.
- ACH Credit Authorization- Use this form to authorize OUFCU to electronically credit another financial institution and debit your OUFCU account. This can be set up as recurring or on a one time basis. Use may also use this form to revoke previous authorization for electronic debits. Please complete and return at least 1 business day before you wish to begin this service.
- Closed Account Form- Use this form should you choose to close your account(s) with the credit union
- $oonerNet Account Access
- $oonerNet Account Access Agreement
- Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Opt-Out Form
- Legacy Check Order Form
- E-statement Cancellation Form
- Wire Transfer Form- Use this form to authorize OUFCU to wire funds from your OUFCU account to any financial institution within the US. Please complete and return to OUFCU in person as regulation does not allow OUFCU to accept these in any other matter. This transfer can be initiated and credited to the beneficiary on the same business day if turned in by 2:30 pm on any business day.
- Stop Payment Request Form- Use this form to stop a check or electronic payment from posting to your OUFCU account. Please complete and return this form to use at least 2 business days before the transaction is expected to post. You may also initiate a Stop Payment immediately through $oonerNet online banking. Stop Payments cannot be applied to ATM/Debit card transactions.
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit- Use this form to notify OUFCU of unauthorized electronic payments to your OUFCU account. This form cannot be used to dispute ATM/Debit card transactions
DEBIT CARD USERS: Due to an exponential increase in fraudulent debit card transactions, if you plan on traveling outside of the US and plan on using your debit/atm card, you must complete a Travel Form. YOUR CARD WILL NOT WORK OUTSIDE OF THE US. This can be done at any branch. The form can also be printed from this website and mailed to 2000 W. Lindsey Norman, OK 73069, faxed to (405) 325-7931, scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or dropped off at any location. Please feel free to place any completed Travel Form into the Lindsey Branch or Constitution Branches’ night drop for convenience. The cardholder’s signature is required for each card. OUFCU asks that a completed form be submitted at least 2 to 3 business days before travel to ensure proper processing. If there are any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact one of your OUFCU branches.