Accessing your account has never been easier with OU Federal Credit Union’s suite of electronic services including a mobile app, mobile deposit and mobile bill pay.
The mobile app is the best of both worlds, combining SoonerNet access and our website all in one convenient location!
- Log into $oonerNet
- Check out loan and deposit rates
- Locate a branch
- Find FREE ATMs
- Set up account alerts, transfer funds, and view your eStatements
The new app can be downloaded from the following locations:
1. Register your account by completing the form inside the mobile app under “Deposit.” You’ll choose a unique username (which does not have to be your account number) and a password. The first time you are registering, you should choose “Signup for Remote Deposit.”
2. Once your registration has been completed, you’ll receive an email confirming your eligibility and you can begin making deposits!
Making a Deposit
1. Choose “Make Deposit”
2. Choose”Front” to take a clear and complete picture of the front of your check.
3. Choose “Back” to take a clear and complete picture of the back of your check. Be sure you have endorsed the check as follows:
Sign the check (Your name as it appears on the check)
For Deposit Only
(Your Account Number)
4. Choose the account to deposit to
5. Enter the amount of the check
6. Click “Continue”
You will receive a message when your check has been successfully transmitted.
If the front or back images are not clear, you will be required to take the pictures again. If you are not successful you can try re-taking the picture by moving the check to a non-reflective surface or moving the camera to ensure all of the required information is captured. If you continue to have any issues, please contact us at 405.325.2211.
You can review the status of your mobile deposits by choosing “Review” from the main menu. This will provide information on all your deposits including those in review, those approved, and checks that have been rejected.