Most Commonly Requested Forms
Please Note: All forms can be emailed, faxed (405-325-7931), mailed or dropped off at one of our branches with the exception of the wire transfers which must be completed in-person at a branch. Digital signature options may be available on certain forms.
Don’t see the form you need? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you the form you need!
- Contact Information Change: Did you recently move? Get a new email address? Switch your phone number? If so, please use this form to update your contact information with us. You can also make changes to your contact information through the online banking portal and in the mobile app! Once logged into online banking, click ‘Settings’, then click ‘Change Contact Information.’ Please allow up to 2 business days for the address changes to be in effect.
- Direct Deposit: Starting a new job? Want your pay check directly deposited into your account? Use our direct deposit form to get all relevant details to your payroll department!
- ATM/Debit Card or PIN Replacement: Is your current ATM/Debit card cracked or warped? Use this form to order a new card. We can have a card mailed to you or you can stop by one of our branches to get a new card today! Your PIN can be changed in person or by calling 1-800-448-8268. You can also use this form if you suspect your card was used for fraudulent purchases or if you’ve lost or misplaced the card. Give us a call at 405-325-2211 (during business hours) or 1-800-791-2525 (after business hours) if you think your card has been exposed to fraud and we’ll walk you through the steps.
- Visa Debit Card Dispute: Are there transactions on your account from your Visa Debit Card that you don’t recognize? If so, once these have posted to your account, you can use this form to start the claim process. You must complete the form, responding to each question and use one form per transaction.
- Check Order Form: Do you need to order checks for the first time? Or has there been a change since your last order? If so, please complete this form and email it to us at email@example.com and we’ll get your checks ordered. For subsequent orders, log into online banking to re-order.
- Do you need to add someone to your account? if so, please use the Account Change form which allows you to add whomever you’d like. You’ll need to bring them in with you so that we can get all the information we need in order to complete your request.
- Want to add a checking account to your existing membership? Or add a Christmas Club or a Money Market? Complete the Account Change form and we’ll get your account open today! You can also request additional accounts through the online banking portal as well! If you use the Account Change form, be sure to sign it and then send it to us for processing
- ACH Revocation– Use this form to cancel/revoke previous authorizations for electronic ACH transfers that the credit union originates.
- ACH Stop Payment Request– Use this form to stop an electronic payment from posting to your OU Federal Credit Union account. Please complete and return this form to us at least 2 business days before the transaction is expected to post. You may also initiate a Stop Payment immediately through Online Banking. Stop Payments cannot be applied to ATM or debit card transactions.
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit– Use this form to notify the credit union of unauthorized electronic payments to your OUFCU account. This form cannot be used to dispute ATM or debit card transactions.
- Check (Share Draft) Stop Payment Request– Use this form to stop an electronic payment from posting to your OU Federal Credit Union account. Please complete and return this form to us at least 2 business days before the transaction is expected to post. You may also initiate a Stop Payment immediately through Online Banking or using the Mobile App. Stop Payments cannot be applied to ATM or debit card transactions.
- Name Change: If your name changes as a result of a marriage, divorce, or court order, please use this form to update your profile at the credit union. Please provide a copy of a social security card or driver’s license with your new name along with the legal documentation for the change.
- Debit/ATM Card Order Form– Use this form for brand new card orders only. You may also have your card instantly issued at any of OU Federal Credit Union’s locations.
- Closed Account Form– Use this form should you choose to close your account(s) with the credit union.
- Overdraft Protection Opt-In/Opt-Out Form-Use this form to Opt-In or Out of Overdraft Protection for ATM and debit transactions.
- Courtesy Pay Opt-Out– Use this form to opt-out of Courtesy Pay for draft/checks and ACH/Electronic Payments. To opt-out of Overdraft Protection for ATM and Debit Transactions, please complete the Overdraft Protection Opt-in/Opt-out Form.
- Revocation of Courtesy Pay-Opt Out- need to re-enroll in Courtesy Pay for ACHs and Checks? Use the Revocation of Courtesy Pay Opt Out form.
- Do you need to remove someone from your account? Choose the Remove Name form and have all individuals on the account sign off (Including the person who is being removed). You can email, fax, scan or mail the form to us for processing.
- ACH Authorization– want to have an electronic transfer come to or from another financial This can be set-up as recurring or on a one time basis. Please complete the form and return at least 1 business day before you wish to begin this service. If not submitting the form in person, the maximum amount to be transferred is $2,500 per day.
- Payroll Deduction Card– Use this form to Add, Change or Update your Payroll Deduction with the University of Oklahoma. Any new card supersedes any previous cards submitted.
- Wire Transfer Form– Use this form to authorize OU Federal Credit Union to wire funds from your OU Federal Credit Union account to any financial institution within the US. Please complete and return to OU Federal Credit Union in person as regulation does not allow the credit union to accept these in any other manner. This transfer can be initiated and credited to the beneficiary on the same business day if turned in by 2:30 pm on any business day.
Use these instructions to have funds wired into your OU Federal Credit Union account:
To: Catalyst Corporate Credit Union account #311990511
For Credit to: OUFCU account #303085094
For Further Credit to: Member name and account number