Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Out of an abundance of caution for our members and the community, the credit union has closed the lobby of the Lindsey branch through January 15, 2021. All services are available through our drive-thru or over the phone. Members can also use secured messages or email us directly at email@example.com with questions.
Information for Our Members & Communities
The well-being of our members, employees, and the communities we serve is paramount to OU Federal Credit Union. With the recent developments regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), we would like to share the steps we are taking as an organization to safely ensure continued operations.
What We are Doing:
- Monitoring – OU Federal Credit Union’s management team meets regularly to review updated information from the CDC as well as federal, state and local agencies to ensure the well-being of personnel and continuation of critical processes.
- Communicating – We are actively communicating with our employees and members to limit the potential transfer of illness and adopt best practices recommended by government agencies.
- Sanitizing – We have implemented enhanced deep cleaning of our branches and back-office facilities with an additional emphasis on common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Limiting Travel – We have restricted non-essential business travel and are actively monitoring employee travel.
- Recommending Self-Service – We continue to recommend that members utilize free 24/7 remote access to their accounts through the OU Fed Mobile App and Online Banking. With these digital banking tools, members can view balances and transactions, deposit checks, make payments and transfers, and pay bills.
- Providing Support – If you have a need or hardship which limits your ability to interact with us, please call the credit union or send us a secure message through Online Banking. We will work to accommodate your individual needs.
Payment Deferrals – We are facilitating loan payment deferrals for members who are impacted by this situation. Please call 405-325-2211 if you would like to request a payment deferral. We may require documentation of the hardship to facilitate your request.
Things You Can Do
- Download the OU Fed Mobile App- Manage your accounts, deposit checks, and make payments remotely with the OU Fed Mobile App, available on Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
- Utilize Online Bill Pay- Help #FlattenTheCurve by following best practices for social distancing. Online Bill Pay allows you to pay most people and businesses electronically, which also lessens the load for essential workers – including postal employees and those who process cash deposits and mailed checks.
- Help is Available- Both the outbreak of COVID-19 and the measures taken to limit its spread are expected to have health, social, and economic impacts.
- Stay Informed- Use reliable sources of information for updates and tips on how to limit the spread of COVID-19.